1.About our credit card payment methods
Customers with a US billing address will not be charged until the order is processed for shipping.
However, a credit card authorization hold will occur when the order is placed.
2.How to pay?
1) Put the product you selected into the shopping cart and click checkout.
2) Fill in your receiving information on the payment page, including your name, address, contact information, etc.
3) Select the shipping method
Free shipping by Standard Shipping on orders over $40.
For orders $40 and under, you’ll pay $6.
4) Fill in the payment credit card information.
5) Click to place an order and make payment.
6) After the payment is completed, we will send an email to your mailbox with the order number and order tracking code, which is your proof of purchase on Marketsguides.com.
3.Credit card payment declined?
There are several reasons why:
1) The transaction amount exceeds the available credit limit of the account.
2) The card on file has been renewed or voided and is no longer valid.
3) Credit card account number contains more than 16 digits.
If you believe any of the issues above are preventing your order from being completed, please contact your bank for further clarification and instructions.
4.How long does it take to get a refund?
Once your return order has been processed, the refund amount will be credited back to your payment account within 1-2 business days.
The specific refund time depends on stripe and your credit card bank, please be patient.