The site Marketsguides.com is a website belonging to GPW Photography LLC.
We take our customer’s privacy seriously and as a customer-centered company, we will not sell, distribute or leak customer information to third parties.
We will only collect information where it is necessary for us to do so and we will only collect information if it is relevant to our dealings with you.
We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
You can visit the Site and browse without having to provide personal details.
During your visit to the Site you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you unless you have an account on the Site and log on with your user name and password.
If you have any comments or suggestions, we would be pleased to receive them at our address or by emailing us at [email protected].
Collection of personal information
Marketsguides.com does not sell, share or trade customers’ personal information collected online with third parties.
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group for internal use only.
When you create a Marketsguides.com account the personal information we collect may include your:
(2) Delivery Address
(3) Email Address
(4) Telephone Number
(5) Mobile Number
(6) Date of Birth
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
(1) To deliver the products you have purchased from Marketsguides.com;
(2) To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes;
(3) To provide you with relevant product information;
(4) To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request.
We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or transport company).
When you register as a user on the Marketsguides.com website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time.
You can unsubscribe from marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
Updating your personal information
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on the Marketsguides.com website.
Security of your personal information
Marketsguides.com ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
(1) Restricting access to personal information
(2) Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorized computer access
(3) Securely destroying your personal information when it’s no longer needed for our record retention purposes
Disclosure of personal information
We will not share your information with any other organizations other than related companies and those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from Marketsguides.com website.
In exceptional circumstances, Marketsguides.com may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes.
Collection of computer data
When you visit Marketsguides.com, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website.
This data may include:
(1) Your computer’s IP address
(2) Browser type
(3) Web page you were visiting before you came to our site
(4) The pages within Marketsguides.com you visit
(5) The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide.
This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
Any changes to this policy will be published on our site.